Another creation from darling Eva; she took some cabbage, carrots, potato and zucchini and made these delicious fritters. She served them as a side dish but they could just as easily constitute your lunch with a salad and some olives.
- 1 Large potato
- 1 chunk of green cabbage
- 2 Large carrots
- 2 Large zucchinis
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bouillon cube diluted in a bit of water
- olive oil as needed
- 4 Large eggs
- pepper, as needed
- flour (2 or 3 Tablespoons)
- Heat a bit of oil and fry the onion (this is optional). Grate all the vegetables fine. Place in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, bouillon cube diluted in a tiny bit of water, pepper, flour and onion.
- Heat some olive oil and fry a large spoonful of this mixture on both sides. Dry on paper towels and serve hot or at room temperature.