Baklava in ten minutes

For those of you still scrambling to come up with a speedy dessert for a New Year’s eve party I have uploaded a video version of my ten-minute baklava post.

For the recipe, click here.

Posted January 5, 2011 at 11:45 am | Permalink

@George: Thanks for reminding me! I don’t have a recipe for zlabyeh yet but I will soon! I just totally forgot about “Ghtas” this time! Will have to do them this week for sure.

2. Posted January 7, 2011 at 10:59 am | Permalink

Joumana, I love your voice! You should post videos more often! 10 minute baklava is impressive!

3. Posted January 10, 2011 at 6:26 am | Permalink

merci Joumana pour cette superbe vidéo!! beaucoup plus belle que celles de professionnels !! explications bien détaillées et présence chaleureuse!! bonne journée! bises!

4. Posted January 11, 2011 at 2:41 am | Permalink

Now I have no excuse to kick my baklava-eating habit – baklava in 10 minutes! What could be better!

5. Posted January 29, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Permalink

Joumana,
    What a wonderful video. I feel like I can make Baklava now! great job. Thanks for the instruction. I’ll let you know how it goes.
    Pam

6. Posted February 23, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

This looks great, your video is perfect. Well explained, I really appreciate your efforts.
    Next time when I make baklava, I’ll definitely follow your version :)

7. Shahina
    Posted August 31, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

how do you make the syrup. i cant find it on the website.

Posted August 31, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

@Shahina: the recipe for the syrup is at the bottom of the post as well as in every post on Arabic desserts on this blog

9. Posted February 20, 2012 at 7:41 am | Permalink

One of best desserts on the planet. Thanks for sharing this amazing video. Great job !

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] Baklava in ten minutes Taste of Beirut [...]

2. By beansbakehouse on June 11, 2012 at 11:09 am

[...] baklava recipe adapted from Taste of Beirut  (renew your vows to butter and sugar- make this!) [...]