Olives stuffed with cheese

Or how to eat olives and cheese in one bite!

Pick a strong goat cheese to offset the pungent taste of the olives; get some pitted olives and a decorating bag with a tiny tube and you can get this fancy appetizer ready in no time!

Photo taken from my aunt’s balcony in Adma, Lebanon.

1. Posted April 25, 2012 at 7:49 am | Permalink

Yummy! A tasty combination.

2. Posted April 25, 2012 at 8:57 am | Permalink

bookmarked ! Perfect for “Aperitivo time ” !

3. Posted April 25, 2012 at 9:39 am | Permalink

Simple yet fancy schmancy for a party!

4. Posted April 25, 2012 at 9:40 am | Permalink

I use black olives and stuff them with G.cheese and build a penguine .
    Goat cheese is one of the best cheeses

5. Posted April 25, 2012 at 11:41 am | Permalink

It’s funny – I never really thought that I could do this myself, but of course! I love cheese stuffed olives, and now I’m on a mission to create my own!

6. Posted April 25, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Permalink

La fiancée de ” Popeye ” est bien mise en valeur pour l’apéro…

7. Posted April 25, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

What a gorgeous view that is…with the flowers in the foreground!
    For some reason I’ve made olives baked with a dough around them, but never served them simply stuffed like yours. The goat cheese is perfect for the salty olives. Nice quick appetizer, Joumana.

8. Posted April 25, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

That looks interesting and easy. A great starter idea. I hardly eat this type of olive. But with cheese, I think I would love it. Thanks very much for sharing.

9. Posted April 25, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

Perfect for a party! Goat cheese and olives together would be fantastic!

10. Posted April 25, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Permalink

C’est au Liban, la dernière photo … On se croirait dans notre région de cannes ! ;o) Bon, je vais me mettre en quête de grosses olives vertes. Ce ne sont pas nos petites niçoises qui se laisseront farcir de fromage … J’aime beaucoup cette idée.
    Bises
    Hélène

11. Posted April 26, 2012 at 12:11 am | Permalink

tout simple pour l’apéro et au moins on sait ce que l’on met dedans si c’est fait maison !

12. Posted April 26, 2012 at 6:11 am | Permalink

Yum! Perfect party food, and I adore the photo of Beirut from above… so beautiful.

13. Posted April 26, 2012 at 8:51 am | Permalink

What a gorgeous picture, that last one. Took my breath away…

14. Posted April 26, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

Great appetzer! I work in adma too ;)
    Lovely scenery… Love my country!

15. Posted April 28, 2012 at 7:44 am | Permalink

Olive and cheese are one of those combinatons that cannot never go wrong. Yummy!…And what a view! I just imagine the great time that you’re having eating that appetizer while looking at the viee… Lucky you!!!!!!

16. Posted April 28, 2012 at 9:22 am | Permalink

I love little nibbles like this.

17. Posted April 29, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

What a spectacular view from your aunt’s balcony! I could eat cheese-stuffed olives there all after and into the evening :)

18. Posted November 11, 2012 at 6:37 am | Permalink

Adore the beaded cocktail sticks!
    Great recipe. :)