The weather these days in Dallas is as close to perfect as can be; everybody is outside, at the park, at the lake, people are barbecuing and the smell of meat is wafting through the air.
I just feel lazy; when it is so beautiful outside, all one wants to do is enjoy the fresh air, go for a walk, relax; which is what we did. I brought the asparagus, my friend made a nice salad and it was great!
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- To make dressing: 1 cup of lowfat yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, mashed
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of chopped pistachios
- salt, pepper to taste
- Slice off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Boil in salted water or steam. Drop in a bowl of icy water to stop the cooking.
- Drain, set on a plate. Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients.
- Serve at room temperature.
51 Comments • Comments Feed