Moist, good and good-for-you, here is a muffin you can eat without guilt!
- 8 oz. of shredded zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of olive oil (4 oz.)
- 6 oz. of ricotta (200 g.)
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1/4 cup of fresh zaatar or a tbsp of fresh oregano (optional)
- Spices: 1 tsp curry, 1/4 tsp of white pepper, 1/4 tsp of chili powder (or paprika)
- Place the eggs in the bowl of a mixer; add the ricotta and mix until the mixture is smooth. Add the olive oil and mix. Add the flour, baking powder and soda, spices, and mix well. Add the shredded zucchini and onions and mix till combined.
- Pour into a muffin or cupcake pan lined with muffin liners and fill to about 3/4 up the pan. Bake in a 350F (180C) oven for 12 minutes or so or until the muffins are puffed up and a toothpick comes out dry. Serve warm or at room temperature.
27 Comments • Comments Feed