This tuna hummus is made in minutes in the food processor; just add some tarator sauce (tahini, lemon, water and garlic) to the tuna, some pimento or Aleppo pepper, some herbs and maybe capers if you like them.
INGREDIENTS: 10 servings
- 2 (5-ounce) cans of tuna in water
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic, to taste
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro leaves (or parsley)
- 3 ounces of tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- a few drops of tabasco sauce or 1 teaspoon of hot Aleppo pepper
- Drain the tuna; place in the bowl of a food processor. Add all the other ingredients and process till creamy; adjust seasoning and serve with crackers or pita chips.
19 Comments • Comments Feed